- Gain self-awareness and social awareness
- Increase your self-confidence and agency. You got this!
- Increase your ability to be calm and present in challenging situations
- Play with creativity in a safe learning environment
- Learn interpersonal and group dynamic skills
- Connect across differences
- Experience interconnection with others and the earth.
The Spring 2019 workshop is community-oriented. All are welcome. No previous experience is necessary.
Sebastopol Community Cultural Center
March 14, and 21: Open classes
March 28-May 16th, 2019: 8-week workshop
Register now to reserve your spot.
Working with Tiffany
"Because of the trust you built, I was able to take risks in the group. Your ability to help everyone feel comfortable is amazing."
"For the rest of my life, when I imagine being in a tough situation, I’ll muster up the Interpersonal Dynamics toolbox and think of you in all the ways that you’ve helped us reach and grow."
"There are so many wonderful ways I have learned from you...in being adept at navigating emotional situations. I will be replaying these memories of profound moments throughout my life."
Tiffany von Emmel, PhD is a leadership educator and a senior facilitator at Stanford University, facilitating Diversity Dynamics, Interpersonal Dynamics, and Emotional Intelligence courses. Founder of the global cooperative, Dreamfish, in Kenya, and Improvisation Labs in Berlin, Germany, Tiffany is the Co-Director of Include, an educational nonprofit.
Questions? Contact us